Old versionsSee all
dbForge Fusion for Oracle (formerly known as OraDeveloper Tools) is a useful Visual Studio plugin designed to enhance productivity of Oracle database development and simplify data management process. The tool provides an easy way to manage Oracle connections. Full integration of dbForge Fusion for Oracle with Microsoft Visual Studio allows developers to explore and maintain existing databases, design complex SQL queries, and manipulate data comprehensively. A single installation file can install the plugin into Visual Studio 2010, 2012 and 2013.
- Integrates into Visual Studio 2012, 2013 and supports all IDE skins
- Integrates into dotConnect for Oracle
- Supports for Oracle versions from 7.3 to 12c
- Optimizes application performance for working with Oracle servers
- Extended code completion capabilities
- Data comparison tool helps quickly compare data in tables, find the differences at a glance, and generate a script to effortlessly synchronize data.
- Powerful Data Export and Import
- Master-Detail browser: explore and analyze master-detail data in a convenient browser.
- Data Reports
- Pivot Table. Users can convert large amounts of data into compact and informative summaries - pivot tables
- Object Viewer provides an easy way for analyzing objects and their structure right from Database Explorer.